Product Name: Blue Pearl Light
Unit Volume Weight: 2730 gr/cm³
Compressive Strength: 2356 kgf/cm²
Bending Resistance: 151 kgf/cm²
Water Absorption Rate: % 0,04
All images are for information purposes only.
Granite: Granite is a volcanic stone, and the molten magma at the bottom of the earth's crust has emerged as a result of earthquakes and erosions as it gradually crystallized over millions of years. The main minerals of the granite are quartz and feldspar and amphibole, pyroxene and mica. According to the distribution and density of these minerals, the color of the granite is formed.
Granite is the most preferred material in structures and the reasons can be listed as follows:
1. Natural stone is the hardest stone group in natural granite. It is the hardest construction material in nature. The hardness is 6-7 mohs.
2. The main minerals in the granite are silicate, quartz and feldspar. Silicates, lemon (citric acid), vinegar, alcohol and the like often do not react to acidic substances in our kitchens.
3. The granite is highly resistant to heat and scratches. Bread can be cut easily on a granite kitchen counter, and vegetables can be chopped.
4. Granite is the hardest and thickest of all stones.
5. It protects the veneer much longer than the other stones and ceramics.
6. The feldsipate in the granite performs the lowest water absorption. (0,02-0,04%) So water does not leak from the counter and does not leave any stain on the material.
7. It is not affected by ultraviolet rays, it protects its texture and color and it is highly resistant to all weather conditions.
8. It does not require periodic maintenance, cleaning is done by rubbing with arab soap and ready to use again with the first day polish.
Granite application types:
Honing: Granite is the semi-matting of the surface of the tile with certain abrasives. A good honed surface is neither as bright as reflective of light, nor coarse, and resembles a satin texture.
Polishing: The surface of the granite tile is transported to a perfectly smooth surface to reflect the light with certain abrasive groups.
Scrubbing (Patinato): It is the abrasion of the surface of the granite tile with special abrasive brushes until an old texture is acquired.
Edge Breaking: The edges of the granite tile are gently broken by mechanical processes to obtain an ancient, aged texture.
Tumbling - Tumbling: Granite products will be exposed throughout the ages of erosion and worn out by mechanical means is to gain.
Filling: Filling of cavities or pores naturally occurring within the granite with special cement or chemicals.
Cross - American Section: The cut is made parallel to the layers of the granite. This type of cut gives less movement and a static texture.
Vein Cutting: It is the section made perpendicular to the layers of granite. All natural beauty and linear structure of the granite is laid out.
The world's most important granite quarries; Argentina, Brazil, Canada, China, Egypt, Finland, India, Italy, Norway, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Ukraine, USA, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Uses: Villas, Park, Garden, Camping areas, Tourist areas, Restaurants, School, Home, Sites, Washbasin wall, Neighborhood, Village Hayrat Fountain, Cottage, Ottoman Motif, Square, Military, Barracks, Sauna, Hayrat, Charitable, Mosque, Ablution, Şadırvan, Qasristan, Cemetery, For martyrs, Grave, grave, grave construction, grave stones, indoor and outdoor construction applications, windowsills, stairs, handrail, kitchen counter, balcony, veneer, flooring, monuments, sculptures, fireplace, columns, baths, baths, trinket, kurna, vase, chandelier, sugar bowl, drinker, column, flower pot and souvenirs and so on. mosaic, artificial marble and paledyen are also used in the production of goods such as mosaics and marble pieces.
Warning: Pictures of these stones on our site, depending on the naturalness of the material, may vary slightly from the original. Since photographic shoots are made in daylight, there cannot be any responsibility for the construction of the grave in Antalya.